Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cauliflower and sausage pasta...{GLUTEN FREE}

I love this recipe! SO easy and SO yummy!

What you will need:
1 head of cauliflower
1 lb of pasta {I use gluten-free}
1 small 8oz can of tomato sauce
1 pack 16oz sausage without casing. If you cant find it, buy regular sausage and just take it out of the casing {use chicken sausage for healthier version}

What you do:
Cut up cauliflower and put into a large pot of salted water.
Put 2 tsp of olive oil in a pan with diced garlic
when garlic starts to sizzle, add the sausage
Boil cauliflower until fork-tender and add to sausage {DO NOT GET RID OF WATER}
Add 1 can of tomato sauce
Using the SAME water you boiled the cauliflower in, cook pasta as normal
Drain pasta and add to sausage and cauliflower. Stir it all together!
Add grated cheese {as much or as little as you like}

Doesn't sound like much but trust me, it is DEELISHH!!
Hope you enjoy!

*In this pic I used spaghetti {gluten-free} because that is all I had. But normally I wouldn't use spaghetti. Some kind of other pasta like penne is better.

I am Linked up at: Comfy In The Kitchen  and Becoming A Strong Woman Of God






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment